The Best Nutella Cheesecake Ever. Super easy to make, no baking required, perfect for beginners. Nothing can ever go wrong with Nutella and Ferrero Rocher.
I think word will never be enough to describe how rich and creamy is this Nutella Cheesecake. This is chocolate lover’s absolute heaven. The best of the best cheesecake ever. What more amazing is that it is super easy and no need to bake at all.
You won’t believe how easy it is to make this Nutella Cheesecake. Whipped cream cheese and Nutella, pour it in the pan, put it in the fridge overnight, and you get yourself the Best ever Nutella Cheesecake. You don’t need any baking knowledge at all to make this cheesecake. And, Trust me, it will be the best cheesecake you ever taste.
I couldn’t wait to share this post to all my readers. Therefore, I edited and wrote up this post as soon as I baked it yesterday. It usually takes 3 to 4 days for my recipe to be available on the blog. However, this is an exception. It’s the Best Nutella Cheesecake Ever.
Nutella is my favourite topping for any dessert. Whenever there is half price in Woolworths, I will go there early in the morning to stock up 2 or 3 Nutella. It’s not only great with simple Toast, but with any Dessert. This Nutella Cheesecake is one of the best Nutella Dessert.
I couldn’t thank Nigella enough for sharing this recipe. She is really the Queen of Dessert. I admire her so much, I wish I could be like her one day.
Nutella make cheesecake tastes so much better. I never touch more than 1 slice of cheesecake, but this Nutella cheesecake, I won’t even mind to eat the whole pan. I’m so regretting now that I make it in too mini-size. I baked it in 4-inch baking pan. You could imagine how small is our Nutella cheesecake that me and Dydy need to fight for the last piece of the cheesecake.
As you might have noticed, I added Ferrero Rocher on the top. Who could resist this amazing mini Nutella Cheesecake slices with the big Ferrero Rocher on the top?
- 40 g biscuits or crackers
- 15 g butter, softened
- 100 g nutella
- 20 g toasted hazelnuts, chopped
- 100 g cream cheese
- 15 g icing sugar
- Add biscuits, butter, 1 tsp nutella and 1 tsp hazelnuts into food processor and grind it until it has sandy textures.
- Pour it in 4-inch pan, and press it with hand. Put it in the fridge to cool while preparing the cream cheese mixtures.
- Beat cream cheese and icing sugar until pale and smooth.
- Add Nutella and continue beat for few minutes until all combined.
- Pour it on the top of the cracker-base, and gently smooth out the top with back of the spoon.
- Sprinkle chopped hazelnuts on the tops, and lightly press the hazelnuts.
- Put it back in the fridge, and let it rest for at least 5 to 6 hours. Overnight would be better.